7 Shocking Facts about Tap Water
1. Cancer causing Chromium-6 has been found in more than 75% of US tap water supplies
2. Toxins in tap water can accumulate in the body for years, increasing the risk for developing cancer and all types of diseases.
3. Tap water rules allow for MORE Chlorine than what is in a public swimming pool!
4. Three quarters of all Americans live within 10 miles of polluted water.
5. The tap water of at least 41 million Americans has been found to contain a wide range of pharmaceuticals, including sex hormones and anti-seizure medicine.
6. Some old water pipes still contain lead, a poisonous metal. Lead may cause a range of health effects including behavioral problems and learning disabilities
7. The EPA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (1974) regulates only 91 of the over 60,000 chemicals used in the United States. EPA testing found 267 toxins in tap water across the USA
(See Links Below)
https://articles.mercola.com – sign up and search for: “toxins found in public tap water”
https://www.globalhealingcenter.com – search for “12 toxins in your drinking water”
Shower and Bath Facts
It’s no surprise that millions of people are investing in their health by spending money on water filters, bottled water, and water delivery services rather than drink tap water. These are great, but they completely miss one giant problem – tap water is used for our showers and baths.
Many people don’t realize that our skin absorbs a lot more than we think. Two-thirds of the harmful chlorine exposure actually comes from showering. … A warm shower opens pores and allows a high rate of absorption. Not only is our skin absorbing chlorine every day, but harmful metals and other bacteria.
Studies have shown that unfiltered water can cause aging, dry skin, dry scalp, and irritation of existing skin conditions. Blue Jug has filters and showerheads that solve this problem for you.
Why you need to Stay Hydrated
Dehydration is a condition where the body does not have enough water content to continue optimal operation. Dehydration increases the amount of oxidation and acidosis in your body. This speeds up aging by lowering the pH of the body. The average water content of an adult human body is about 75%. The content of various parts differs, with the brain being one of the highest at 85% water content. It is the organ that is first affected when the body starts becoming dehydrated. Our body sends signals like dry mouth (thirst), dizziness and exhaustion; similar to warning lights of a vehicle when its lubricants are low.
Humans (and animals) need water to prevent dehydration. The quality of water varies significantly across suppliers and drinking high quality, high alkaline water is a good solution for minimizing the risk of dehydration. Being hydrated is important and good water is vital to our physical bodies.
Information About Hydrogen Water
Blue Jug hydrogen water is simply our alkaline water with Molecular Hydrogen (H2) added to it. This is done because drinking hydrogen water is one of the simplest ways to get H2 into our blood. Why do we want H2 in our blood? Well, government regulations do not allow that information to be posted here, so you will need to do your own research. Initial research suggestions are searches for Molecular Hydrogen studies on the US Medical Library website (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles) or by selecting some of the prompts for a Google search when you type in ‘Molecular Hydrogen’. You will probably be amazed at what you find. Enjoy.